Flexible Solutions to Year-End Fiscal Challenges
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
For companies that need help with an important project or extra support for year-end close, Patina has the expertise and resources to drive your business forward.
Patina's Finance & Accounting practice helps companies deal with a wide variety of issues and situations at a strategic and tactical, "hands-on" level. Whether you have a skills or expertise gap -- or just need more help to meet deadlines -- we are ready to assist with our experienced and proven team.
When experience matters, the professionals in Patina's Finance and Accounting practice have backgrounds as CFOs, Directors of Finance, Vice Presidents of Finance, Controllers, Internal Auditors, Financial Analysts, Senior Accountants and more -- each with more than 25 years of experience.
We can help in many "hands on" ways during this busy time of year, while providing a fresh perspective on your strategic and operational objectives:
- Sarbanes-Oxley ongoing compliance and compliance review and mitigation tasks
- Internal financial reporting including year-end financial close and audit preparation
- External financial reporting including SEC compliance and board preparation
- 2015 budgeting
- Finance transformation projects such as account reconciliation automation and close-cycle reduction
- Review of risk mitigation strategies, key contracts and third-party arrangements
- Financial and system integration for a recent acquisition
- Building investment cases to help with capital budgeting
- Planning project road maps and budgets for critical initiatives
- Independent, fresh look at organizational design to meet budget challenges
Patina helps companies accomplish more with our highly experienced operating executives who serve clients in consulting, project, interim and board roles. How can we help you?
Contact us for more information on how we can help you move forward and achieve your year-end goals.