Patina values the individuals who are interested in working on engagements on behalf of the company and encourages open, two-way communication. As part of our Patina Nation, some of the ways in which we may be in contact with you include:
- Talent Bulletins: Sent when a client request is a little outside our normal engagement scope and you might be able to help by recommending a professional. We offer you a referral fee in this process.
- Private Equity Scout Program: Sent when our private equity clients are looking to invest in or acquire companies. We offer referral fees in this program as well.
- Updates from Patina: Keeps you up-to-date on what is happening at Patina and will come from either our CEO or your local office Managing Partner.
We do suggest remaining a member of the Patina Nation even if you decide to take a full-time role, since there are several ways to earn compensation as noted above.
Please reach out to the Patina office closest to you at any time. Contact Us section of our website has details.
There is no cost to join the Patina Nation or to be considered for engagements.
Yes, we appreciate referrals from the professionals in the Patina Nation, and bonuses are available for the following types of referrals:e.
- Business contact – you arrange and join Patina on an introductory call to a contact, and Patina wins an engagement with this contact within 12 months*
- Patina Professional – you refer a professional for a specific engagement (you will be notified via email of the necessary qualifications), and that person works on the engagement*
- Patina staff member – you refer someone for an open staff position at Patina (Managing Partner, Managing Director, etc.) and that person is hired*
- Opportunity lead – you make us aware of a possible engagement, and Patina pursues and wins the engagement*
*Please contact the Managing Partner of your Patina office for full details (including amount and timing of referral bonus paid) or to make a referral.